The Customer Success Specialist is the first line of support for all customer queries. You will act as the voice of Digitalmaas, answering questions, and redirecting queries to the appropriate organisation.
- Overall owner of support queries. These include but are not limited to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook chat requests, Website chat conversations, and all other requests sent that requires action
- Answer customer queries about their campaigns from progress report, campaign live date, AdWords changes, Updated access, and other campaign requests
- Escalate more difficult questions accordingly and provide updates across all responsible team members.
- Generate Monthly and ad hoc reports as per customer and internal requests
- Provide support to fulfilment and operations teams as needed
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity and knowledge about DigitalMaas’ products and services
- Working understanding of SEO and SEM
- 2+ Experience in providing chat and email support to customers
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tickets simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
- Experience in a startup and a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a CSAT rating of 90% and above
- Tickets need to be answered within 1 hr and resolved within 2 to 24 hrs as outlined by severity level