As part of the Customer Success Team, you will work closely with the Business Growth Managers on building out the SEO and SEM portfolios. You will report to the Operations Manager and provide reports and updates. The role encompasses owning relationships across a portfolio of accounts to ensure customers are successful. You will be responsible from the moment the opportunity closes, to continuous coordination and updating the client as required.
- Manage a portfolio of DigitalMaas customers. Answer customer queries about their campaigns from progress reports, campaign changes, logins and access, and other campaign requests.
- Lead by example, be that person people turn and listen to when you’re talking with customers. Provide an experience that lives and breathes DigitalMaas values.
- Build strong relationships with clients, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Onboard customers to the DigitalMaas platform, understand clients’ business challenges/needs and advise on how they can leverage the solution to achieve objectives
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity and knowledge about DigitalMaas’ products and services.
- Drive renewals and identify opportunities for further growth within the account
- Search for ways to improve customer experience. Represent DigitalMaas to our clients, adding value to relationships beyond organisational skills
- Participate in monthly meetings to provide updates on areas customer success, issues, challenges and improvements to ensure the Customer Success Team has a balanced view of the entire operation.\
- Previous experience in a Customer Success (or similar) role, in a similarly fast-paced environment
- Digital background in SEO & SEM is a benefit for this role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to understand key department metrics (KPI’s, SLA’s, productivity)
- Based on a cool Pitt Street CBD office
- Awesome company culture, regular lunches & team events
- Lot’s of snacks and food provided in the office
- Work with innovators pushing boundaries in the industry
- Be recognised for your amazing work
- Supporting our community activities throughout the year