As part of the Sales team, the Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be competitive, comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements. Grow and develop customer bases.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Build pipelines with channel partners to close deals.
- Perform compelling online demos to prospects
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Sales CRM Systems ( Pipeline, Leads, Opportunities, Accounts)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Competitive Salary
- Great Commission and Bonus Structure
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Fortnightly Corporate Massages
- Unlimited Coffee/Fruit Water
- Training Budget/Conferences per Team Member
- Work with the fastest growing tech company in Digital Marketing