The QA Test Engineer will be working directly with our development team to run end-to-end testing and quality assurance review.
- Manage the testing phases for both implementation and product development projects. This can include unit testing, system testing, environment testing, and performance/load testing.
- Test and validate issues raised by customers and internal teams
- Creating, documenting, running, and recording test cases, scripts, and bug reports
- Provide rapid and concise feedback on automated checks and quality reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Creation of documentation, project timeline, monitoring and reviewing of automation tasks and maintenance of other assets related to our platform and quality testing
- Review customer journeys as needed during replication stage of bugs
- Experience with SAAS Testing, with strong understanding of core web concepts and functions.
- Technical proficiency on updated test engineering frameworks, approaches and tools
- Able to setup and use automated testing frameworks and tools like Selenium and Cypress
- Extensive working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and the role of Quality Assurance
Apply for this job
Send us an email and we will get in contact with you to setup an phone interview firstname.lastname@example.org