We are looking for an experienced Senior User Experience (UX) Designer to help us shape the future of Digital Marketing. As the first Senior UX Designer in the DigitalMaas Design team, you will report to the CTO and work directly with the Founder, Product and Engineering teams to help define and deliver innovative products that our customers and staff will love to use. It’s an exciting opportunity that will allow the successful candidate to see products through from concept to launch and continuous optimisation after that.
Working across our platform (desktop and mobile web) for highly transactional processes, you’ll delve into everything from consumer funnels, onboarding, 3rd party services and the overly complex demands of Digital Marketing including:
- Facilitation of our workshops to generate and refine ideas
The ideal candidate for this role should have +5 years experience in design skillsets: a UX generalist with broad experience across the breadth of UX skills in research, design and testing, with a depth of experience in one UX skillset. You need to be a self-starter and be fully responsible for the end-to-end execution of all user experience activities. In addition, you’ll work alongside and help guide our existing team and potentially implement new UX process.
Your experience and skills:
- Ability to speak with stakeholders to elicit their goals and ideas of how interactions and interfaces should work
- Ability to communicate discoveries from research and explain the thinking behind design concepts
- Sufficient understanding of technology and development to estimate what is and what’s not difficult to implement
- Prototyping skills
- Portfolio of prior work on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Design workflow
- Skills in sketching to visualise design concepts are a plus
- Implement the team-wide design process
- Play nice with others
- Working alongside passionate and intelligent people
- Awesome Circular Quay location