Google My Business
Help customers find you
Google My Business is a local business directory that allows you to showcase your business online. With an optimised Google My Business listing, you can display accurate information about your business that is useful for your customers.Contact Us
Expand Online Presence
Make your business the top choice
Google My Business allows you to simultaneously reach multiple platforms, which in turn, enhances your local ranking in the search results. An exceptional GMB listing complements your website and will generate more traffic to it by attracting new customers.
- check Make it easier for customers to access your business details
- check Put your business in front of users by appearing in Google Plus and Maps
- check Leave a good impression with an engaging and relevant content
Stay ahead of the game with our solution
DigitalMaas offers a Google My Business optimisation package that will create your listing in line with quality guidelines. We’ll make sure that all the necessary information is present so that your business is displayed in the best possible light to engage new customers.
- check Highlight your unique selling points
- check Manage multiple locations without a hitch
- check Make your listing outrank your competition on search engine results pages
Google My Business Frequently Asked Questions
Google My Business gives your business a powerful way to be found. It is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organisations to manage your online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Google My Business is a unified interface that will make it easy to create and update your listing—so you can stand out and bring customers in.
You need to create or claim a Google My Business listing before you can start the verification process. The verification process helps ensure that your business information is accurate and that only you, the business owner or manager, has access to it.
Google My Business is your one-stop shop for your main online presence. With a click of a button, your potential clients can access the necessary details about your business, including:
- Business description
- Link to your website
- Address and map listing
- Directions to your business
- Customer reviews and ratings
- Trading hours
- Telephone numbers with click-to-call functionality
- Pictures of your business or products
- A virtual tour
- Business category
Google My Business optimisation is a must for any local bricks and mortar business that want to be found online. Whether it’s on a phone, tablet, or desktop, you can appear in front of potential customers and influence their actions with the right information. You can also build a strong brand position when you incorporate clever descriptions, positive reviews, and great pictures into your profile. Taking advantage of this platform can set you apart from your competition and make a big impact on your long-term online growth.
Google My Business utilises several factors to determine rankings for your business. The most significant ones are:
- Distance – Apart from posting your address, you should also be particular with the locations your business serves. Google only shows the relevant businesses based on what’s recognised on the user’s location.
- Prominence – This refers to the activity around your listing, such as events and reviews. Make sure you keep your listing and website up-to-date.
- Relevance – Google checks if your business matches the needs of a user. Be clear on every detail of your website to improve its rankings.
If you’re not sure if you have a listing or if it’s optimised, test your website using our audit tool to find out for sure. You’ll also learn where else you can optimise your site.
Powerful website auditing
Take your business to the next level
Using our free site audit you can run over 30 tests to analyse your website and see just how visible your online presence is. Along with our help, you can then use your score to develop a marketing action plan that will elevate your business model and get you to your goals faster. Here’s how we do it:
Use our analysis tool to see how your website ranks
Make improvements based on your results
Re-run the test to see how you’ve improved