Here at DigitalMaas, we’d like to get ahead especially in providing you with the best possible way to engage with your customers. And since we are a couple of months away from ushering in 2020, here’s a top tip you could start implementing to your Google My Business listing to increase its value and improve your online presence.
A positive Google Review massively contributes to your customer acquisition strategy. They serve as your social proof that what you are offering is meeting the demands of your target consumers. Potential customers also view online reviews as recommendations and have become a major factor in their purchasing decision. So reviews matter more to the growth of your local business.
Why Google My Business Reviews Important?
Search engines use them to see if your site is active and helpful to your customers, so they can crawl it and make it more visible to shoppers. Another great advantage is you can identify what keywords matter the most to your audience so you can refine your brand messaging.
Reviews help to improve user experience meaning increasing click-through rate and brand awareness. Here are some interesting stats regarding online reviews:
- 63.6% of customers are likely to check a GMB review of a business before visiting a website more than any other review sites like Facebook or TripAdvisor.
- 94% of users have convinced and influenced them to avoid a business
- 90% of customers read 10 or fewer reviews online until they can trust a business
- Positive reviews can increase your conversion by 270%
For more information, please read this link
How to ask for Google Reviews?
Simply ask your customers!
Asking them on the spot or sending a direct email with your request is the best way.
Although there are few factors to consider before asking like, which customers you should ask and when should you ask.
Remember to personalise your message, keep it short and simple and include your review link.
How to generate a Google Review link directly to your Google My Business listing for your customers?
Here are a few suggestions on how to respond to reviews:
- Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we’re always looking to improve our services. Your valuable feedback will be shared with our management team. We apologise for the inconvenience and hope to welcome you back to [COMPANY NAME].
- We apologise for your negative experience in our [STORE/OFFICE/OTHER]. However, we’d like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we’d like to do the same for you. Please give us a call on [PHONE NUMBER] or you can also email us at [EMAIL] and we will get back to you promptly. We look forward to hearing from you.
- We are sorry to hear about this and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We’d like to make sure that such mistakes don’t happen again. Please reach out to us via email. We want to hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Hi [CUSTOMER NAME], we are sorry to hear about your experience. We will take your feedback on board and continue to strive for excellence. Please feel free to contact us at [COMPANY EMAIL]. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Thank you for leaving us a nice review. We are glad that you enjoyed our services [REFER BACK TO PRODUCT/SERVICE]. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you, once again, for your kind words. Look forward to welcoming you back to [COMPANY NAME].
- Thank you very much for such a great review. We work very hard to offer the best [MENTION PRODUCT/SERVICE] in [INSERT LOCATION]. We are thrilled to hear about your experience. Please check our website for upcoming events or offers for your next visit.
- Thanks [CUSTOMER NAME] for your review! We are happy to hear that you’ve enjoyed our [PRODUCT/SERVICE] and we hope to have you back at [COMPANY NAME] again soon [BUSINESS NAME] Team
How To Respond To Reviews?
The DigitalMaas Platform lets you respond to your Google My Business reviews across all of your locations the easiest way possible. Our digital marketing platform provides a deep dive of the insights of all your locations including expert suggestions on how you can supercharge your GMB listing. See the steps below how you can respond to your customer reviews below:
- Log onto DigitalMaas Platform
- Click on ‘Location’ – menu bar
- Click on ‘Reviews’
- Click on ‘Reply’
Need help optimising your Google My Business page? Sign-up to our DigitalMaas digital marketing platform today and schedule a free consultation with one of our digital marketing experts to provide you with more guidelines on how to get your Google My Business page on top of any local search result.